Summer days

Summer days
I wish everyday was a beach walk.

Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween!

It's that time of year again. The time of year I wish I would have waited a few more days before buying my candy because myself and my entire family have eaten the stash.

It's that time of year again. When I wish we lived in Northern California and not Atlantic Canada, where wearing your snowsuit under you costume is  a possiblity.

It's that time of year again. When little ghouls and goblins are out roaming the streets, grinning ear to ear while stashing bags full of free candy.

Its that time of year again. When I  look at my 3 measly pumpkins rotting on our front lawn and wonder if I will ever get it together to put something up, like that cool glow in the dark 6 foot pumpkin, which has a sleeping cat on top of it sitting regally on the lawn across the road.

It's that time of year again. When I thank my lucky stars I didn't pay the 100 bucks for that 6 foot, glow in the dark pumpkin, which has a sleeping cat on top of it as it deflates and blows down the road.

Trick or Treat Everyone !

Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment