Summer days

Summer days
I wish everyday was a beach walk.

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Happy New Year! & Optimism did you stay in 2011?

I may explode!! The entire Christmas season this year has not been kind to me. The end of 2011 was probably one of the worst health wise in this family. But it could always be worse. Right?


I started this entry tonight as a way to let off some steam. Steam at the mounting bills, the mounds of laundry and the lack of help. But I quickly realize how lucky I am. 

Things could always be worse.



It seems like there was one health crisis after another in this house and then ended with my father in the hospital New Year's Eve. He had suffered a blood clot in his lung. But lives to tell the tale. Thank Goodness.

But he reminded me tonight that there were a lot of people suffering far worse than him in that hospital, that life is short, precious and fragile and we need to hold tight to what we love.
While I thought I wanted to rant about how awful things have been, I really want to say ..............

Happy New Year!!  Do something this year that you've always wanted to do, hold on to your loved ones and make time for friends and family. 
Bonne année et bonne santé !

Cheers !

1 comment: